How to Bake an Artichoke
You Will Need:
- 1 Large Artichoke
- 2 Lemons
- 1/8 stick of butter
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Dressing Vinaigrette
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Heave Aluminum Foil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Use scissors (or a knife) and trip the pointy tips off the leaves. This will prevent get pricked everytime you pick one off to eat.
3. Use a Knife to cut off the stem at the base of the Artichoke
4. Spread the Artichoke leaves
5. Place Artichoke in the center of two sheets of heave aluminum foil.
You will need to wrap the artichoke with it, so make sure the sheets are large enough.
6. Fill artichoke between the leaves with minced garlic, italian dressing, balsamic vinaigrette, as desired, and squeeze 1/2 a lemon over it.
7. Wrap the artichoke with the foil and place in the oven.
8. Cook for 1 hour.
9. Pair with melted butter and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper as desired.
10. Enjoy :)